Back Barcelona at 4/1 to Beat PSG!
The 2nd legs of the Champions League quarter-finals take place tonight with Barcelona hosting PSG.
We have some great offers for you to push with enhanced match odds and a promo to get £10 free for every time Barca score!
Back Barcelona to win & get £10 Free Every Time They Score!
Barcelona all-but secured their spot in the semi final of the Champions League with a comprehensive 3-1 win over PSG in Paris last week. Luis Enrique will demand his players focus on the task at hand, but they have an overwhelming advantage coming into this fixture.
Barcelona may have struggled in periods at the weekend, but managed to secure a 2-0 home win over Valencia. A similar result is likely here.
PSG have a number of key players returning to first team action, but face an uphill struggle to secure a place in the next round of the competition. The French side crumbled on home turf and are expected to leave Camp Nou empty handed on Tuesday night.
• Dani Alves returns from suspension and will be expected to start at right-back for the Spanish side.
• Andres Iniesta is a doubt for the hosts and may miss out, with Xavi and Rafinha battling for a starting spot.
• Thomas Vermaelen once more misses out.
Paris Saint Germain News:
• Serge Aurier will miss out once more through suspension, with fellow defender Thiago Silva also missing out for the French side.
• Gregory Van der Wiel is expected to keep his place in the starting XI, with Marquinhos once again partnering David Luiz at the heart of the backline.
• Zlatan Ibrahimovic will likely line up against his former employers, though Thiago Motta misses out through injury.