Back Man City at 3/1 to Beat West Ham!
* Manchester City have won their last six home games against West Ham in all competitions.
* Victory would see the Hammers claim their first league double against City since the 1962-63 season - when they won both fixtures 6-1.
MATCH FACTS:Manchester City
* City have won their last three Premier League home games, scoring a total of 10 unanswered goals.
* However, they have lost five league games in 2015, one more than in the whole of 2014.
* They could lose three successive league games for the first time since October-November 2008.
* Sergio Aguero has failed to score a Premier League goal from open play at the Etihad Stadium since 2 November. His only strike since then was a penalty against Newcastle on 21 February.
MATCH FACTS:West Ham United
* The Hammers have won just one of their last 10 league matches.
* They have lost a league-high seven points to goals scored in or after the 90th minute this season.
* West Ham's next away win will be their 250th in the top flight.
* They are the only Premier League side yet to score a penalty this season - with Mark Noble missing their only spot-kick against Tottenham on the opening day.