Get Liverpool at 5/1 or Spurs at 8/1 - Best Odds!
Back Liverpool at 5/1 or Spurs at 8/1 + £100 Free Bet Bundle!
The battle for Champions League qualification is heating up, and Liverpool and Tottenham are both in contention and on form.
With Liverpool unbeaten in eight league games and Spurs suffering just one defeat in 12, this should be a fierce contest under the lights at Anfield.
New Customer Exclusive - Live 20:00 BT Sport
- Lucas will miss out after being forced off early on at Goodison Park, with Joe Allen the most obvious like-for-like replacement.
- Another option could be to play Steven Gerrard in midfield, with Daniel Sturridge, who terrorised Tottenham at White Hart Lane earlier in the season, starting up front.
- Philippe Coutinho, Adam Lallana and Raheem Sterling are all minor doubts but should be passed fit.
- Spurs again have no injured absentees but after a testing game against Arsenal at the weekend, may have some tired legs in their ranks.
- Federico Fazio could return at centre-back, though Eric Dier did well at the weekend, while Ben Davies may come in for Danny Rose at left-back.
- Nacer Chadli could start on the left, with Christian Eriksen in a more central role.