Get Arsenal to Beat Leicester at 3/1 - Best Odds!
Back Arsenal to Beat Leicester at 3/1 + £100 Free Bet Bundle!
New Customer Exclusive - Kick-off 19:45 tonight
- Leicester are winless in 16 games against Arsenal since beating them in their first Premier League meeting at Filbert Street in November 1994.
- The Foxes have lost their last seven league games away to the Gunners.
- Arsene Wenger has never lost a Premier League game against Leicester, but he was in charge when the Gunners were beaten in an FA Cup fourth round penalty shoot-out in 2000.
- Arsenal's last home match against Leicester was their 38th and final game of the 2003-04 league season. 2-1 win ensured the Gunners' "Invincibles" ended the campaign unbeaten.
- Alexis Sánchez is available for selection and may come in on the left in place of Mesut Özil, who could be rested after he played the full 90 minutes against Spurs.
- Theo Walcott and Kieran Gibbs may also both come in in place of Danny Welbeck and Nacho Monreal.
- However, Arsene Wenger will be without injured quintet Mikel Arteta, Jack Wilshere, Abou Diaby, Mathieu Debuchy and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
- Kasper Schmeichel and Chris Wood will both miss the trip to Arsenal through injury.
- Mark Schwarzer may keep his place in goal despite conceding against Crsytal Palace at the weekend.
- Ritche de Laet could come in for Paul Konchesky at left-back.