Get Man United at 7/1 to Beat West Ham - Best Odds!
Back Man United at 7/1 to Beat West Ham + £100 Free Bet Bundle!
Live 16:15 Sky Sports
Manchester United are unbeaten in their last 12 top-flight games against West Ham, winning 11 of those matches.
West Ham's last win came on 29 December 2007 when Anton Ferdinand and Matthew Upson scored late goals after Cristiano Ronaldo gave United an early lead -but then missed a penalty.
Manchester United News:
- Louis van Gaal's once lengthy injury list now only reads 'Michael Carrick', with the midfielder ruled out for four weeks with a calf strain.
- United will likely mirror the 4-3-1-2 that West Ham tend to utilise.
- Juan Mata may have to again settle for a place on the bench.
De Gea, Valdes, Lindegaard, Evans, Smalling, Blackett, Shaw, McNair, Rafael, Rojo, Jones, Young, McNair, Mata, Di Maria, Herrera, Blind, Rooney, Fellaini, Valencia, Van Persie, Wilson, Falcao, Januzaj
West Ham News:
- Sam Allardyce has some worries at the back, with Collins, Tomkins, Jenkinson and Reid all doubts ahead of the visit of Manchester United.
- Tomkins missed the trip to Anfield last week but is expected to return here.
- Cheikhou Kouyate is carrying a knock, while Andy Carroll is likely to sit this one out.
Adrian, Jaaskelainen, Cresswell, Jenkinson, Tomkins, Burke, Oxford, Noble, Song, Kouyate, Nolan, Amalfitano, Downing, Jarvis, Cole, Carroll, Sakho, Valencia