Get Atletico Madrid at 8/1 to Beat Real Madrid - Best Odds!
Back Atletico Madrid at 8/1 to Beat Real Madrid + £100 Free Bet Bundle!
Live 15:00 Sky Sports 5
Real Madrid News:
- Pepe and Luka Modric both continue to edge back towards fitness for Los Blancos, with Fabio Coentrao likely to slot into defence at the expense of Marcelo, who is a doubt.
- Cristiano Ronaldo returns from suspension and should be deployed on the left-hand side, rejoining the potent attacking trident with Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale.
- Asier Illarramendi is likely to drop out of the side, with Sami Khedira a possible consideration for Carlo Ancelotti due to the Germany international's physical presence.
Atletico Madrid News:
- Gabi returns from suspension for the hosts, with the Atletico Madrid captain partnering fellow experienced professional Tiago in the centre of the park.
- Cristian Ansaldi is back in contention after injury, but Guilherme Siqueira is likely to be preferred at left-back for Los Colchoneros. Arda Turan is a slight doubt, but should feature.
- Antoine Griezmann and Mario Mandzukic should be Diego Simeone's chosen striking duo, though Fernando Torres is bound to feature at some point during proceedings.