Get Liverpool at 4/1 to Beat Bolton - Best Odds!
Back Liverpool at 4/1 to Beat Bolton + £100 Free Bet Bundle!
Liverpool look to advance to the fifth round of the FA Cup when they meet Bolton Wanderers in the fourth round reply at the Macron Stadium this evening Live 19:45 BBC 1.
- Brendan Rodgers is expected to field a strong team for the replay against Bolton.
- Steven Gerrard should come back in after sitting out at the weekend.
- Daniel Sturridge made a goalscoring return to action and could be involved, though a start may come too soon for him.
- Emile Heskey has missed the last two games with a hamstring injury and remains a doubt for the visit of Liverpool.
- In-form youngster Zach Clough should start up front after scoring twice on the weekend.
- Adam Le Fondre is also in contention, while Eidur Gudjohnsen will be hoping to come back in.