Get Chelsea at 6/1 or Man City at 9/1 to win - Best Odds!
Back Chelsea at 6/1 or Man City at 9/1 to win + £100 Free Bet Bundle!
New Customer Exclusive - 17:30 Saturday
Manchester City News:
- Yaya Toure and new signing Wilfried Bony remain unavailable after the Ivory Coast scraped through their group at the Africa Cup of Nations.
- City's form without the former has been under scrutiny of late, while the likes of Kompany and Aguero have struggled since their respective returns from injury.
- Eliaquim Mangala missed the cup defeat to Middlesbrough last weekend but should be in contention ahead of the trip to Stamford Bridge.
- Pellegrini, meanwhile, may well be weighing up the option to start Frank Lampard against his former club to really unsettle the atmosphere before a ball is even kicked.
- Chelsea may have come through 120 minutes of action in midweek and earned a Wembley showdown with Spurs but the win over Liverpool was marred by a number of injuries and a potential suspension to striker Diego Costa.
- Mourinho's top scorer may well be out for three matches at the least, pending an appeal process, following two incidents unseen by referee Michael Oliver on Tuesday night.
- Meanwhile the likes of Ivanovic, Luis and Fabregas all picked up injuries, with the latter pairing perhaps most in doubt for Saturday's tie.
- If Fabregas is unable to play then Mourinho must choose between the more defensive option of Mikel or Ramires, whom he so publically praised in midweek.