Get Liverpool at 4/1 to Beat West Ham - Best Odds!
Back Liverpool at 4/1 to Beat West Ham + £100 Free Bet Bundle!
New Customer Exclusive - 15:00 Saturday
- Mamadou Sakho limped off with a back injury in the Capital One Cup defeat to Chelsea, but will be fit to start here.
- Steven Gerrard is set to drop to the bench after playing the full 120 minutes in midweek, with Adam Lallana likely to come in alongside Raheem Sterling and Philippe Coutinho in attack.
- Daniel Sturridge is back in training and could make the bench, but Brad Jones and Jon Flanagan are set to miss out.
West Ham News:
- Sam Allardyce is sweating on the fitness on a number of defenders, with James Collins, James Tomkins, Carl Jenkinson and Joey O'Brien all doubts.
- Diafra Sakho may start in place of Enner Valencia up front after he netted the winner at Bristol City on Sunday, despite reports that he could be banned after missing the Africa Cup of Nations.
- Cheikhou Kouyate remains absent as he is with the Senegal national team.