Get Chelsea @ 4/1 or Liverpool @ 14/1 to win - Best Odds!
Back Chelsea @ 4/1 or Liverpool @ 14/1 to win + £100 Free Bet Bundle!
The first Capital One Cup semi-final SECOND LEG reaches its conclusion tonight.
Chelsea are set to recall key players such as Branislav Ivanovic, John Terry, Diego Costa and Nemanja Matic, who sat out the FA Cup defeat to Bradford City.
John Obi Mikel (head) and Andre Schurrle (back) are injury doubts.
Liverpool will assess striker Daniel Sturridge, who is back in training after a long-term thigh problem.
Steven Gerrard and Martin Skrtel could return after being rested at the weekend, while it remains to be seen whether Mario Balotelli earns a recall.
Manchester City News:
- Jose Mourinho is likely to make one change from the first leg in Liverpool, with Oscar set to come in for John Obi Mikel in a more attacking line-up.
- The Nigerian suffered a head injury at the weekend and is a doubt for Tuesday's tie.
- Thibaut Courtois will return in goal, with the likes of Terry, Ivanovic, Matic and Costa all rested at the weekend.
- Brendan Rodgers will likely field the same side that will consider themselves unfortunate not to have won the first leg between these two.
- Daniel Sturridge could be in contention for a return against his former club but if risked he will likely be used as an impact sub if the game remains in the balance.
- Joe Allen and Glen Johnson are also back fit and Brendan Rodgers has most of his first team players back available.