Get Barcelona @ 4/1 or Back Atletico Madrid @ 10/1- Best Odds!
Back Barcelona @ 4/1 or Back Atletico Madrid @ 10/1 + £100 Free Bet Bundle!
Live 21:00 Sky Sports
- After retaining the same line up for his last two La Liga outings, Luis Enrique may be tempted to stick with a formula that has managed to get the best out of attacking trio Lionel Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez in recent matches.
- Marc-Andre Ter Stegen may continue to get a start in cup competitions, while Xavi is a doubt despite returning to first-team training.
- Enrique opted to field a number of youth teamers in the Blaugrana's last Copa del Rey outing, but a home leg against the reigning league champions should lead to less rotation from the Catalan outfit.
Atletico Madrid News:
- Diego Simeone is likely to keep faith in goalkeeper Jan Oblak for the Copa del Rey after a solid performance against Real Madrid in the last round of the tournament.
- Jose Gimenez could return to the side after being left out for the past two games in favour of Miranda, who is now fully fit.
- Fernando Torres should keep his place, given the returning El Nino's recent impressive outings, but the visitors may rotate their offensive personnel to give Antoine Griezmann a start for additional work rate in behind the lone forward.