Get Chelsea @ 6/1 or Liverpool @ 10/1- Best Odds!
Back Chelsea @ 6/1 or Back Liverpool @ 10/1 + £100 Free Bet Bundle!
Liverpool host Chelsea in the first leg of the first Capital One Cup semi finals.
Both teams come into this match high on confidence,Chelsea have scored in 12 consecutive games, scoring 28 goals in total.Liverpool have scored in 8 consecutive games, scoring 17 goals in total.
Each team will put a strong team out for both legs and fatigue could play a part. Chelsea have a good record against Liverpool and have won their last 2 trips to Anfield; they will be favourites to win but Liverpool should have enough to take the tie to Stamford Bridge level.
Expect goals at Anfield tonight!
- Cesar Azpilicueta and Didier Drogba missed the win over Swansea with a groin injury and illness, respectively, but both could be in with a chance of playing here.
- Jose Mourinho will field a strong, familiar looking line up.
- Kurt Zouma may come back in for Gary Cahill.
- Brendan Rodgers will continue in the 3-4-3 formation with which he has started to have some success recently.
- Raheem Sterling could move back into a central position up front if Adam Lallana is passed fit to play here.
- Captain Steven Gerrard missed the win at Aston Villa at the weekend with a hamstring injury, but is expected to return here, possibly in the inside-right forward position he has occupied of late.