Get Everton to beat West Brom @ 5/1- Best Odds!
Back Everton to beat West Brom @ 5/1 + £100 Free Bet Bundle!
- Roberto Martinez will be wary of over-exerting his players after they had to come through an ultimately unfruitful 120 minutes of cup action in midweek, doing so with 10 men for the final 64 minutes of their encounter with West Ham.
- Aiden McGeady was sent off following two bookable offences and is suspended, though Mirallas should be fit to take his place in the side in what may be the only change from the team that faced Manchester City last week.
- If James McCarthy is back fit, however, Martinez may consider resting Gareth Barry, who came through the entirety of the game on Tuesday where Besic was withdrawn midway through the second half.
West Bromwich Albion News:
- After steering West Brom to only their third home victory of the season in his first match in charge Tony Pulis is unlikely to make many changes for the trip to Everton.
- The new manager's arrival may well revive the West Brom careers of the likes of Chris Baird, Claudio Yacob and Victor Anichebe, who may all start at Goodison.
- The latter should replace Brown Ideye to partner Berahino having done more in his 17 minutes on the field than the summer signing managed in the first 73 prior to their substitution.