Get Man United to beat QPR @ 4/1- Best Odds!
Back Man United to beat QPR @ 4/1 + £100 Free Bet Bundle!
QPR's home form has given them a fighting chance at survival thus far but this is arguably their toughest test at Loftus Road to date, with most of their home matches coming against sides in the bottom half thus far.
United's fine run of results has been halted though, and while defeat to Southampton was their first in 10 league matches Van Gaal's men have won just one of their last 5 games in the top-flight.
It's hard to tell what either sides' strongest eleven is, particularly in the case of the visitors, but United have so much talent at their disposal that anything short of a win would be a poor result.
Manchester United News:
- Manchester United's injury list may well be at its healthiest all season going into the QPR game, with Ashley Young the only player that will definitely miss out.
- The likes of Shaw, Blind and Fellaini were passed fit last week while Rojo and Rafael will be hoping to be in contention at Loftus Road.
- Robin van Persie is a doubt due to an ankle injury and may not be risked, allowing Falcao to return to the fold having been dropped from the squad altogether last time out.
- Richard Dunne came in for criticism from the QPR fans at Burnley but may well keep his place given that Rio Ferdinand remains a doubt for the visit of his former club United.
- Mauro Zarate will hope for more playing time but it's Bobby Zamora that is perhaps most likely to return to the starting XI at the expense of Adel Taarabt.
- Clint Hill and Armand Traore are in competition for the left-back spot vacated by the injured Yun Suk-Young.