Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid- Best Odds!
9/1 Atletico Madrid or 5/1 Real Madrid to win! plus up to £100 in free bets!
New Customers Exclusive: 9/1 Atletico Madrid or 5/1 Real Madrid to win plus up to £100 in free bets + Money Back If You Lose!
Atletico Madrid host Real Madrid at the Vicente Calderon for the first leg of a massive Copa del Rey tie between the two Madrid giants.
All eyes will be on Fernando Torres as El Nino is set to start for Atletico Madrid against their great rivals, on his return to the club.
The weekend’s results means Atletico are bang in the La Liga title race and are once again punching above their weight compared to the big two in Spain.
Atletico Madrid News:
- Miranda is Diego Simeone's only injury concern ahead of the Copa Del Rey meeting with rivals Real Madrid. The Brazilian is a doubt, though it remains to be seen whether he will be included in the match day squad.
- Fernando Torres returned to the Estadio Vicente Calderon at the weekend and is tipped to start this one.
- That would see Mario Mandzukic drop to the bench in order to accomodate the Spaniard, while Jan Oblak is expected to start in goal.
Real Madrid News:
- Luka Modric remains sidelined and is not expected to return to first team action until next month.
- With that, Isco should keep his place in midfield.
- Keylor Navas and Raphael Varane are also set to start for the Copa Del Rey holders.
- Real Madrid have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 10 matches in Copa del Rey.
- Real Madrid have won their last 10 matches in Copa del Rey.
- Atletico are undefeated in 17 of their last 19 matches in Copa del Rey.
- Real Madrid have scored at least 2 goals in 8 of their last 10 matches in Copa del Rey.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Real Madrid's last 3 games in Copa del Rey.
- Atletico are undefeated in their last 5 matches against Real Madrid in all competitions.