Back Liverpool at 4/1 to Beat Aston Villa!
* Liverpool and Villa have met in a FA Cup semi-final on three previous occasions, with the Villans winning in 1897 and Liverpool progressing in 1914 and 1996. Villa went on to win the trophy, while Liverpool were beaten in the final on both occasions.
* They have met seven times in total in the FA Cup. Villa won that first meeting in 1897, but have lost the subsequent six matches.
* In their last meeting in 1996, Liverpool won the semi-final 3-0 at Old Trafford thanks to a brace from Robbie Fowler and a Jason McAteer goal.
MATCH FACTS:Aston Villa
* Villa's most recent FA Cup triumph back in 1957 was then a competition-record seventh victory.
* Their only appearance in an FA Cup final since 1957 was in 2000 when they lost 1-0 to Chelsea.
* The Villans have made the FA Cup semi-final on 20 previous occasions, winning 10 and losing 10. However, they have lost seven of the last nine times they have reached this stage.
* The clean sheet they kept in the last round against West Brom was only their second in their last 20 FA Cup matches.
* Villa's previous four FA Cup ties this season have been at home.
* Five of the nine goals in their three FA Cup ties this year have been netted in the 85th minute or later.
* Since Tim Sherwood took over, Christian Benteke is the top scorer in the Premier League with eight goals.
* This is Liverpool's 24th appearance in an FA Cup semi-final - only Arsenal, Manchester United and Everton have played in more.
* They have lost just one of their last nine semi-finals.
* The seven-time winners' last appearance in an FA Cup final was in 2012 when they lost to Chelsea 2-1, and they last won it in 2006.
* Jordan Henderson and Simon Mignolet have played 47 games in all competitions this season, which is the joint most across Europe's top five leagues with Jose Callejon of Napoli, Mikel Rico of Athletic Bilbao and Stephane Ruffier of Saint-Etienne.
* Liverpool have five players in their squad to have won the FA Cup before: Glen Johnson (Portsmouth 2008), Mario Balotelli (Manchester City 2011), Steven Gerrard (Liverpool 2001 & 2006), Daniel Sturridge (2010 & 2012), and Kolo Toure (Arsenal 2003 & 2005; Manchester City 2011).
* Steven Gerrard has scored more league goals (12) against Aston Villa than any other side in his career.