Get Arsenal, Man UTD & Man city to win at 10/1 - Enhanced Treble!
Back Arsenal, Man UTD & Man city to win at 10/1 + £100 Free Bet Bundle!
New Customer Exclusive - Live until 19:45 Tuesday
Arsenal to beat Leicester
Man United to beat Burnley
Man City to beat Stoke
- Alexis Sánchez is available for selection and may come in on the left in place of Mesut Özil, who could be rested after he played the full 90 minutes against Spurs.
- Theo Walcott and Kieran Gibbs may also both come in in place of Danny Welbeck and Nacho Monreal.
- However, Arsene Wenger will be without injured quintet Mikel Arteta, Jack Wilshere, Abou Diaby, Mathieu Debuchy and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
Manchester United News:
- Luke Shaw is suspended after being sent off for a needlessly reckless second bookable offence at West Ham on Sunday.
- Marcos Rojo will switch to left-back, and Chris Smalling could come in at the heart of the defence.
- Louis van Gaal could otherwise stick with the same starting lineup, though a rather poor performance could tempt him to make changes. James Wilson could potentially in for a misfiring Falcao.
Manchester City News:
- Manuel Pellegrini will be without Yaya Toure and Wilfried Bony here after their Africa Cup of Nations win with Ivory Coast on Sunday evening.
- Other than that, the Chilean has no further injury problems to worry about.
- James Milner may come into the starting XI in place of Edin Dzeko, while Bacary Sagna and Eliaquim Mangala could both start in defence.