Get Barcelona at 3/1 to Beat Atletico Bilbao - Best Odds!
Back Barcelona at 3/1 to Beat Atletico Bilbao + £100 Free Bet Bundle!
Barcelona travel to mid-table Athletic Bilbao on Sunday evening looking to keep pace with leaders Real Madrid at the top of the La Liga standings.
Live 20:00 Sky Sports
- Ivan Rakitic should come back into the starting XI despite Rafinha's strong performance against Villarreal last time out.
- Thomas Vermaelen and Douglas remain the only injury absentees for Luis Enrique's men, whose starting XI essentially picks itself given the Blaugrana's recent form.
- Neymar, Luis Suarez and Lionel Messi make up the attacking trident, with Andres Iniesta likely to be preferred to Xavi in the middle of the park.
Athletic Bilbao News:
- Andoni Iraola misses out through suspension for the home side, with Oscar De Marcos likely to drop in from midfield to replace the experienced defender.
- Benat should slot in behind Aritz Aduriz as a result, with the former Real Betis midfielder's passing ability key to trying to carve apart an in-form visiting outfit.
- Aduriz leads the line alone, with the Basque forward netting three times in his last two appearances.