Get Liverpool at 8/1 or Everton at 10/1 to win - Best Odds!
Back Liverpool at 8/1 or Everton at 10/1 to win!
Live 17:30 Sky Sports
- Liverpool are unbeaten in seven league games, and have won five of their last six.
- The Reds have won four of their last five away games, keeping clean sheets in the last three.
- At this stage last season, Liverpool were eight points better off, with 46 points after 23 games.
- Liverpool have won eight of 12 Premier League games that Lucas has started this season (67%) and just three of 11 when he hasn't (27%).
- Steven Gerrard is the leading Premier League scorer in this fixture with nine goals, but only two of those came at Goodison Park, in 2001 and 2005.
- Everton's victory at Crystal Palace last weekend ended a six-match winless streak in the league.
- The Toffees have only managed one win in their last five home matches in the league.
- No team has scored more Premier League goals in the first five minutes than Everton's four this season.
- Premier League fixtures at Goodison Park have produced an average of three goals a game this season, the joint second-highest in the league.
- Everton have won just one of their last seven Premier League home games against Liverpool.
- Liverpool's only defeat in the 16 most recent league meetings came at Goodison Park in October 2010.
- The Merseyside derby has produced 20 red cards in the Premier League, more than any other fixture in the division. However, there has not been a sending off in the last seven derbies in league and cup.