Get Spurs at 8/1 or Arsenal at 8/1 to Win - Best Odds!
Back Spurs at 8/1 or Arsenal at 8/1 to Win + £100 Free Bet Bundle!
Live 12:45 BT Sport
- Alexis Sánchez has been ruled out with a hamstring injury so Theo Walcott should keep his place in the team.
- Danny Welbeck is nearing a return but is unlikely to find a way back into this in-form Arsenal side anyway.
- Tomas Rosicky will also be pushing for a start.
- Nabil Bentaleb is back from AFCON duty and if fatigue isn't too much of an issue he will be straight back in the Spurs team.
- Spurs have no injury concerns for the visit of their rivals.
- Mauricio Pochettino may stick with a similar team to that which won at West Brom last week.