Get Barcelona to beat Deportivo @ 3/1- Best Odds!
Back Barcelona to BEAT Deportivo @ 3/1 + £100 Free Bet Bundle!
Barcelona has scored at least 3 goals in their last 3 away matches against Deportivo in all competitions and won 5 from the last 6 matches against Deportivo.
- Both Neymar and Xavi have trained with the first team squad, despite some concern over their fitness, with the Brazil international likely to figure from the start. Xavi, however, remains doubtful.
- Ivan Rakitic should continue to get a run in the side, with the lethal trident of Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar ahead of the former Sevilla midfielder.
- Thomas Vermaelen is a consistent absentee, with Jeremy Mathieu likely to take a seat on the bench despite chipping in with a rather sumptuous free kick against Elche on Thursday night.
Deportivo La Coruna News:
- New signing Oriol Riera, arriving from Wigan Athletic, is likely to lead the line with Helder Postiga sidelined through injury. The experienced Portuguese striker should return to training within a fortnight.
- Ivan Cavaleiro and Isaac Cuenca should provide service from wide areas, with Luis Farina probable to take a seat on the bench after recovering from injury. Alberto Lopo continues in defence, having returned to first-team action without incident last time out.
- There are unlikely to be too many changes from Victor Fernandez, given that Deportivo's form hasn't been too bad of late.